About me:

I am a 4th year Accounting student in the last semester of my undergraduate program at Kwantlen Polytechnic University. I was born and raised in Surrey, BC.  Some of my interest are travelling, trying new foods and being adventurous.

Value and Goals:

My goal is to graduate with an accounting degree and become a CPA. my current path is on track for me to become a CPA as my degree is required for the program. For me to achieve this goal I will graduate KPU in June and spend the next 6 months in the accounting field and then start core 1 for my CPA program I Jan 2020. my current strengths are that I am focused and decided on my program because I am passionate about accounting. My weakness is that I can get carried away with other things that aren’t on the agenda for me to do by doing more pleasurable things. My motivation for learning is that after all the hard work I put in I will be financially rewarded for my efforts and that will make my life easier.

Competencies

Communication, Information and digital literacy

Transformation:

I have gained a better understanding of the accounting principle that I have learnt throughout the years at KPU. These skills will help me run my business more efficiently then I have done so in the past. Applying the knowledge I have gained throughout my studies will help me be a better businessman and accountant.

Artifacts and Reflections